Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A bumpy ride

Oh where do I begin? HMMMM! Well over the weekend (tax free holiday - YIPEE) mom and I decided it would be a good time to take the girls school shopping. Thank goodness for my mother or I would have never made it. She dropped me off at the door and picked me up at the door and was in charge of Kryssy (the 3 year old) all day long. After 1 mall, and one escalator accident - nothing big just a scratched knee for Kryssy, and 8 other locations both girls had spent a grand total of right around $900. I think they should be set for school until at least Christmas, or at least they better be. I never realized how much of an activity shopping was until I ventured out at 9.5 months pregnant in the 100 degree heat of Tennessee. But I made it through the whole experience with only 1 contraction....yay! But there were times (like in Target, a place that has nowhere to sit) that I actually sat on the ground in the middle of the store, hell I am not too proud, I know my limits!
Ok in other news, no baby yet. She is still obviously very comfy inside of me, which is more than I can say for myself. Yesterday for instance, she was so active that she brought me to my knees on several occasions. I don't ever remember feeling these pains with Tay and Em (although that was 10 and 15 years ago). Oh well, there is an end in site....August 18th and I am counting down the days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh girl! I've been thinking about you and hope you are making it ok. I know you're ready for your little bug to get here ASAP - but happy and healthy also of course! Are you delivering at Baptist? Take care of you!